The Village of Round Lake Beach is committed to following standard CDC-recommended protocols to the greatest extent possible. Policies related to COVID-19 are continually evaluated as new information becomes available. To help keep everyone safe, the following measures have been implemented for inspections of both commercial and residential buildings. Please call the Village Hall at 847/546-2351 if you have any questions.
1. Kindly reschedule if you or a member of your household has been exposed to COVID-19 or has symptoms. The Village will not charge a cancellation fee in this circumstance.
2. It is strongly recommended that only one household member is present inside the home during interior inspections, and such person is required to be 18+ years of age. However, we recognize there may be unavoidable situations where more than one person is at home, such as families managing school closings. In such cases, simply have these persons vacate the room for the brief time the Inspector is present.
3. A maximum of one contractor may be present inside the home during interior inspections.
4. All present must wear a face covering.
5. Social distancing of 6 feet or greater must be adhered to by all those present.
6. The Village Inspector will reschedule if these guidelines are not followed.
7. Village Inspectors will wear a mask and follow all CDC guidelines.